Applications for 2020-2021
Information and application are available on the website https://www.ip-paris.fr/en/master/economics/
The deadline for PhD Track application is February 28, 2020.
The deadlines for the Master application sessions are as follows:
- First session: February 28, 2020
- Second session: April 30, 2020
- Third session (optional): June 30, 2020 (only if there are availabilities remaining after the 2 first sessions)
List of documents
- A CV.
- A photocopy of your ID.
- A photocopy of your transcripts (Translated into English or into French for foreign candidates).
- A GMAT or GRE certificate is strongly recommended. This allows students to demonstrate the strength of their quantitative skills.
- A certificate of competence in English (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge ESOL)* (Students who studied in English speaking Colleges are exempted).
- A cover letter.
- Information details from two referees.
* Minimal scores in English required for admission: TOEFL PBT 570, TOEFL CBT 230, TOEFL IBT 88, TOEIC 790, IELTS 7.5
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org